Career Opportunity – General Manager, Club de Golf Fraser Edmundston
The Fraser Edmundston Golf club is currently seeking a General Manager. This individual will report directly to the Board of Directors and manage the daily operations of all departments of the golf course including greens crew, pro shop, food and beverage facilities, front facilities, administration, golf instruction and golf events.
Prepare operating budgets and be accountable for expenditures ensuring they remain within budget. Additional responsibilities include purchasing/monitoring clubhouse inventory, prepare and analyse necessary financial reports and involvement in the development of marketing strategies.
Supervise all departmental heads ensuring all staffing requirements are met. Ensure our existing policies & procedures across the entire operation are followed, recommending changes where deemed necessary to ensure a positive employee, member and guest experience.
Golf Instruction and Golf Events
Coordinate junior golf programs, club & corporate events, tournaments, members & guests visits.
Responsible for building & vehicle maintenance along with golf course management and be able to prepare recommendations regarding construction, renovations, maintenance, supplies, equipment and services.
Attend Board of Director Meetings, necessary subcommittee meetings and chair regular staff meetings and to generate necessary communications for our members & guests.
Develop and implement an efficient and targeted marketing strategy for the Golf Club and the food and beverages facility.
- Experience within the golf and/or hospitality industry an asset
- Demonstrates strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience in business administration and office management
- Membership with the CPGA an asset but not required
- Must have exceptional communication, marketing and customer service skills
- Be competent in MS Excel, MS Word and Simply Accounting and Chronogolf
- Should be detailed-oriented and able to meet deadlines
Please forward (P.O. Box 263, Edmundston, NB E3V 3K9) or email (email@example.com) a cover letter and resume.