Atlantic Canada Bubble Officially Opens
As of Friday, July 3rd, the Atlantic Canada Bubble will officially open, allowing residents of the Atlantic Provinces to now travel within the four provinces without the mandatory requirement to self-isolate.
New Brunswick residents will now be able to cross provincial borders into other Atlantic Provinces provided they do no exhibit COVID-19 Symptoms and ahead to the following as provided by the Government of New Brunswick and the Council of Atlantic Premiers:
- have not traveled outside of the Atlantic provinces for any reason, including work or personal travel, in the past 14 days (New Brunswickers returning from work in another Canadian province or territory continue to not be required to self-isolate when they return to New Brunswick);
- have not been advised to self-isolate;
- are not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test;
- are not a child experiencing the symptom of purple markings on the fingers or toes;
- are not experiencing at least two of the following symptoms:
- fever above 38°C or signs of fever (such as chills);
- a new cough or worsening chronic cough;
- sore throat;
- runny nose;
- a new onset of fatigue;
- a new onset of muscle pain;
- diarrhea; and
- loss of sense of taste or loss of sense of smell.
More Information can be found HERE
Golf In New Brunswick
Maritime Golfers will now have the opportunity to explore the hidden gems and more well know facilities in Atlantic Canada. New Brunswick is home to award-winning golf courses and family-run operations. We encourage you to enjoy your #Staycation in New Brunswick this summer and experience our 44 member facilities.
The 2020 Golf NB 2 for 1 card includes 25 single-use coupons at 25 of our Member Facilities. Whether you choose to golf by the ocean, or nestled within the stunning colors of our hardwood forests, NB has a course for you.